SUERTRES LOTTO FORUM

DISCUSSION ON SUERTRES STRATEGY

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inPublications
=There's only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give everything=........."BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSS... GOOD LUCK"............Getting rich is a fight; make no mistake about it. [ Happy Winning...(320-720) (854-651) (863-964) (910-610)]

Share | 

This Plant Returned My Vision, Removed Fat From My Liver And Completely Cleansed My Colon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: This Plant Returned My Vision, Removed Fat From My Liver And Completely Cleansed My Colon   February 18th 2017, 8:17 am

A wonder vegetable considered by most experts, the red beet (commonly known as beetroot) provides numerous health benefits like increased vision, liver fat removal and colon cleansing. Not only that, but this vegetable heightens the cardiovascular system and also improves blood flow inside the body.

Packed with vitamins and nutrients, the beetroot also helps improve your immune system. This is commonly consumed with salad recipes which we'll cover here so you can enjoy the benefits this amazing vegetable brings to the table.

This delicious recipe requires the following ingredients listed below:

2-3 whole red beet
2 pcs. medium-sized onions
2 tbsp. vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
salt

Begin by peeling the beetroot. In a deep pan, bring water to a boil and cook the vegetable. Add a pinch of salt to taste. Slice the beetroot and finely chop the onions then mix in a bowl. Lastly, add the vinegar and olive oil. Add a pinch of pepper to the salad for better taste.

Let the salad sit for an hour then finish by adding vinaigrette. This simple recipe will help cleanse your colon and liver while also providing sufficient vitamins, nutrients and anti-oxidants for better overall health.

Source: Getnaturalcures.com
Back to top Go down
http://suertres.forumotion.com

This Plant Returned My Vision, Removed Fat From My Liver And Completely Cleansed My Colon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1