SUERTRES LOTTO FORUM

DISCUSSION ON SUERTRES STRATEGY

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
=There's only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give everything=........."BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSS... GOOD LUCK"............Getting rich is a fight; make no mistake about it. [ Happy Winning...(320-720) (854-651) (863-964) (910-610)]

Share | 

Eating This Fruit Will Give You a Better Sex Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Eating This Fruit Will Give You a Better Sex Life   July 11th 2014, 5:25 pm

Eating the forbidden fruit of an apple tree may be even racier than the Bible says. Women who eat one to two apples a day experience a better sexual quality of life than women classified as having "no regular apple consumption," according to a new study in the Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Scientists followed 781 Italian women aged 18 to 43 with no history of sexual disorder and who were not taking prescription meds or suffering from depression, and learned that those who eat apples regularly had better "lubrication and overall sexual function."
The researchers didn't establish causation-it's possible, for instance, that women who eat more apples are healthier overall, which contributes to better sexual function. But, like chocolate and red wine, apples contain polyphenols and antioxidants, which can increase blood flow to the genitalia, as well as phloridzin, a type of estrogen similar to the female sex hormone estradiol that improves vaginal lubrication, reports the Huffington Post. Some of these benefits may lie only in the peel of the apple, and researchers say it "might be interesting to evaluate" what role apple peels play in female sexuality, reports Salon.
Back to top Go down
http://suertres.forumotion.com

Eating This Fruit Will Give You a Better Sex Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1