SUERTRES LOTTO FORUM

DISCUSSION ON SUERTRES STRATEGY

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
=There's only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give everything=........."BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSS... GOOD LUCK"............Getting rich is a fight; make no mistake about it. [ Happy Winning...(320-720) (854-651) (863-964) (910-610)]

Share | 

Habagat, 'Maring' bring metro floods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Habagat, 'Maring' bring metro floods   August 19th 2013, 5:40 pm

Filipino residents wade on floodwaters in Las Pinas City, south of Manila, Philippines, 19 August 2013. The Philippines weather bureau continues to track tropical storm Trami which has been estimated at 550 kilometers east of Batanes province in the northern Philippines with maximum winds of 75 kilometers per hour. Metro Manila experienced flashfloods from heavy rains due to a southwest monsoon being enhanced by Trami local media reports stated. EPA/FRANCIS R. MALASIG

1. Motorists try to go through a flooded main road in Manila, Philippines 19 August 2013. The Philippines' weather bureau continues to track tropical storm Trami which has been estimated at 550 kilometers east of Batanes province in the northern Philippines, with maximum winds of 75 kilometers per hour. Metro Manila experienced flashfloods from heavy rains due to a southwest monsoon being enhanced by Trami, local media reports stated. EPA/ROLEX DELA PENA

source:yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://suertres.forumotion.com

Habagat, 'Maring' bring metro floods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1